Pneumatically Actuated Butterfly Valve Type 240
The type 240 series pneumatically actuated wafer style butterfly valve from GF Piping Systems is the ultimate choice for the high demands of the industrial world. The unique double eccentric design means the disc is not in contact with the seal in the open position. The result is less wear and operating torques that are half that of our previous model. Better chemical compatibility is achieved because the inner body is the same material as the pipe.
The unique o-ring design insures a superior seal with virtually any type of flange without the need for additional gaskets. Additionally, the electro-pneumatic positioner, stroke limiter, and feed back switches give flexibility for integration into a wide variety of applications.
Fields of Application:
- water treatment
- power plants
- chemical process industry
- automotive industry
- cooling equipment
- size range 2” to 12" wafer style; up to 24" on request
- available in PVC-U, PVC-C, ABS, PP-H and PVDF
- rated for 150 PSI / 10 bar (bidirectional)
- EPDM or FPM seals, PTFE
- double eccentric, off-center shaft for reduced wear and lower torque requirements
- special o-ring design eliminates the need of flange gaskets
- declutchable manual override
- limit switches
- electo-pneumatic positioner (4-20mA) or 3-15 PSI
- ASI control
Size Range: 2” to 12”, up to 24" on request
Nominal pressure: 150 PSI / 10 bar (bidirectional)
Control pressure: 60-100 PSI (6 bar)
Materials: PVC-U, PVC-C, ABS, PP-H and PVDF
Seal: EPDM or FPM
Georg Fischer S.A.
Paseo de la Castellana, 184, 7ª pl. 28046 Madrid,
Tel. +3491-781 98 90, Fax +34 91-426 08 23
Copyright © GF Piping Systems 2004 - 2010. All rights reserved.